Jacoby Custom Pool Cues
Jacoby custom pool cues are manufactured in Nekoosa, Wisconsin by a team of dedicated and skilled craftsmen with over 70 years combined experience.
Check out any of our Florida Gulf Coast locations for our large selection of pool cues and billiard equipment.
Call for your Internet Pricing: (941) 281-2987
We Ship Anywhere!
Jacoby: Custom Pool Cues From An American Master
In 1982, Jacoby Custom Cues started in the family basement as a father son cue repair service, and has grown since then to become an industry leader for both craftsmanship and artistic expression.
Jacoby cues are manufactured in Nekoosa, Wisconsin by a team of dedicated and skilled craftsmen with over 70 years combined experience. They use premium exotic hardwoods, precious stones and metals in their inlays and all cue materials come together in a highly climate controlled shop to ensure the greatest quality and longevity.
Jacoby Custom Pool Cues Features
- Standard joint styles and pins so you can find easy joint protector and shaft matches
- Joint pins are set into phenolic collars for a better fit, feel and balance
- Medium-soft Everest laminated tip – shapes like a hard tip, hits like a medium and has the control of a soft
- Feather-light impact resistant ferrule
- 19” professional taper for a smooth stroke
- Hard Maple core with space-age resin that channels vibration for a custom feel – plus added strength, stability and play consistency
- Precisely cut and hand layed inlays
- Embossed Leather Wrap
- Hand sanded and polished state-of-the-art cue finish for strength and durability
- Three-point weight system – the joint pin, a middle weight above the wrap and an interchangeable rear weight combine to create a properly balanced cue – even if you adjust the rear weight to be heavier or lighter
- Made in the USA
Create the billiard room of your dreams with our large selection of billiards accessories!
Lighting . . Benches . . Racks Pool Tables
..….. .. …………….………….