- Warranty Information
The Austin Pool Table by American Heritage
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Austin Pool Table. The Austin features intricately tapered legs that lead up to the solid wood corners and routered arched cabinet of this soon to be family heirloom. Distinctive diamond sight inlays adorn the classically shaped top rail featuring custom tailored leather pockets. The multi-step Riverbank finish with accent glazing will surely make this the focal point of your recreation room.
The American Heritage Austin Pool Table offers excellent playability while its’ astonishing design, exceptional tailoring and finish projects panache and sophistication. The table includes 1″ certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality pool table play. This beautiful piece of craftsmanship comes complete with an American Heritage Designer accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
- American Oak rail, blind and hardwood veneer cabinet and legs stained in a striking Riverbank finish.
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2″ solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Black, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- American Red Oak rails with decorative sights
- Leather pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Outside dimensions: 54″ W x 100″ L x 32″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
his is an American Heritage Billiards Heirloom Series Table.American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation