- Warranty Information
The Aurora Pool Table by American Heritage
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Aurora Pool Table. The Aurora is a perfect fit for “sleek”, “modern” and “mid-century” sensibilities and will be a conversation starter in any home. Chrome contrasts with the deep tones of our Edgewater finish and a classic black felt accents the table nicely. Inset stripes mark the sights for a unique look. Custom drop pockets round out this showpiece design. The Aurora comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories.
- MDF construction with a striking pewter formica finish
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Black, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Formica rails with custom stripe inlay sights
- Chrome accented corners and drop-in pockets that complement the table
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Outside dimensions: 57.75″ W x 102.5″ L x 31.25″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
This is an American Heritage Billiards Gallery Series Table. American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 5 years from the installation of the pool table, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation